Women Empowerment Cell & Cell For Prevention Of Sexual Harassment
Women Empowerment and Cell for Prevention of Sexual Harassment was established in the year 2009.
To empower women to realize their strength at 360 degree dimension, which will equip them to compete for equal opportunities in their personal and professional life.
- Educating women for acquiring knowledge in the legal, economic, social and political aspects.
- Training women to develop skills to apply knowledge for their prosperity and human kind.
- To sensitize the college community on the need for empowerment of women
- To counsel women boarders and nonresident women students
- To enable the stakeholders in empowering women students
- To help women students understand their strength and potential
- To convene various sensitization Programmes regarding prevention of sexual harassment.
Dr. H.Balakrishnan : Chairman
Mrs.A.Jayapadma : Co-ordinator