BSc Electronics & Communication System
The development of the world that includes every area such as telecommunication, satellite, Microelectronics, Medical, etc., care all based on electronics. Electronics has also helped in developing health care, automation, signal processing etc.
Capable of working in the following fields by completing a UG course in electronics.
* Satellite Supervisor
Asst. Software Analyst
* Junior Asst. Engineer
Mobile Phone Tech. Expert
DEFENCE SOUND & LIGHT ENGG. TRANSPORT (ARMY,NAVY,AIRFORCE)
SOUND & LIGHT ENGG.
* IT Technical Expert
*Asst. Engineering Expert
Sound/Laser Technical Engineer
Scientific Technical Expert
- Department recognized under STAR Scheme by Department of Biotechnology(DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Department comprises of highly qualified, enthusiastic, dynamic faculty (4-Ph.D and 2NET ) training the students as per the industry requirements in hot skill areas likeVLSI, Embedded Systems Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics,Wireless Networks, Signal Processing and Communication etc…
- Promotes a culture of learning by doing through the dedicated experimental learningbased curriculum, where budding student can explore and innovate.
- Apart from the routine scheduled syllabus, the curriculum enriched with syllabi withcomponents enabling the students opt for competitive examinations like NET/SLET/GATE/ /UPSCs etc…
- The Department has an excellent placement record since its inception and ourdistinguished alumni occupies leading and prominent positions in Industries like McAfeeRobert Bosch, Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant, South Indian Bank Etc..
- The department offers learner-centered curriculum designed around a set of keycompetencies mould the students to fit for industries
PO1: Apply knowledge of mathematics and electronic science
PO2: Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
PO3: Design an electronic system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability
PO4: Understand professional and ethical responsibility
PO5: Recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry as sub +89
- +.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000jects of study or any other examination accepted as equivalent there by the syndicate or A pass in I or II Group or Vocational Group in Higher Secondary Examination with Mathematics /Physics/Chemistry and any other subject related to Electronics.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics/Botany/Zoology.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Mechanist or Electrical Motor Winding.
3 YEARS (6 SEMESTERS)
Credits & Evaluation